New Office Protocols
SCREENING GUIDELINES (subject to change)
- As per the CDC, if you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, have been in contact with someone who has been exposed to COVID-19, or have recently been in a known COVID-19 hotspot, call your medical provider for advice. And please stay home.
- We will not offer care to any practice members known or suspected to have COVID-19.
- Upon your arrival, please remain in your car and call the office. You will be advised whether to come in at that time or to wait in your car until you are called to enter the office.
- You will have your temperature taken (using a digital, touch-less thermometer).
- You will be asked a series of screening questions as per the CDC. Click here to become familiar with the screening form. You do not need to print this form at this time.
- You will sign the screening form at the office. Pens will be used once for your safety and will be disinfected at the end of the shift.
- All practice members MUST wear a face covering. This can be store bought, homemade or a bandanna.
- You will be directed to either room #1 or room #2.
- Families can be seen together
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of adjusting tables will be done after each use.
- Please use your own bathroom prior to arriving to the office.
- The kids’ playroom will remain closed at this time.
- Dr. Daria, Dr.Joe and any other staff members will be routinely screened as well.
- All visitors (non-practice members) will be asked to wait in their vehicle. If a visitor is necessary for some aspect of a practice member’s care, they will have their temperature taken and be asked the screening questions as well.
Sasso Family Chiropractic Center News
As we wrap up the Memorial Day weekend and remember those who have served our country and…
“It is not a chiropractor’s responsibility to deal with what’s wrong WITH people. It is our job…
May is here and brings with it new possibilities. Nature is wakening and showing its colorful beauty….
Today is Thursday, April 1st and has lived up to its moniker of April Fool’s Day! A…
The month of March brings with it so many promises of new beginnings.You’ve heard the sayings of “March…
As I sit here and type, we are experiencing our first snow storm of the year. My…
Stop by during normal office hours!